EVPL uses an Electronic Application Process. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
For full consideration you must complete a separate application for each position applied for. You may select multiple locations for each job title.
Please note that not all electronic devices will support use of the EVPL Electronic Application, particulary not all smart phones. EVPL public computers are available for your use if your device in not compatible.
Most employment opportunity communication is via e-mail. If you do not provide a viable e-mail address on your application you may not receive related communications.
You may access the EVPL Electronic Application here or from within the job posting.
- Customer Service Representative - Part-time - Oaklyn Branch Library
- Collection Development Specialist - Part-time - Technical Services Department @ Central Library.
- Collection Development Manager - Full-time, benefit eligible. Administrative Offices @ Central Library - No longer accepting applications for this position.
EVPL is an equal opportunity employer.
Right to Work: English | Spanish
Notice: English | Spanish
For further information on volunteering, please contact the Human Resources Department using Ask EVPL.
How to apply to volunteer:
Download a Volunteer Application or pick one up at any EVPL location.
- Teen Summer Reading Volunteer - McCollough Branch
- Teen Summer Reading Volunteer - North Park Branch
- EVPL Volunteer Program Guidelines:
- Volunteer opportunities at EVPL are made available to the public.
- Individuals interested in volunteering for EVPL must successfully complete the application and the screening process defined for the position in question.
- EVPL reserves the right to deny an applicant acceptance into its volunteer program.
- Volunteers will be adequately trained by staff or experienced volunteers for the position to which they are assigned.
- Volunteers are asked to sign in and out each time they volunteer.
- EVPL volunteers are not paid for their volunteer work.
- While notice is appreciated, a volunteer may cancel their voluntary relationship with EVPL at anytime.
Return volunteer application to any EVPL location or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
200 SE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Evansville, IN 47713