Teen Summer Reading Program
May 20 - July 29
Participate in this year's Summer Reading Program by picking up a reading record during the kickoff at Central on May 19, or any location beginning May 20.
- Teen program is open to ages 12-18. Ages 12-14 may enter the Kids or Teen program. Eighteen-year-olds may enter the Adult or Teen program. You may not enter both.
- Read any format: fiction, nonfiction, graphic novels, eBooks, Playaways, and audiobooks.
- Three hours spent reading or listening to a book will complete one regular prize entry. As you read, color in the one-hour bubbles until all three clocks have been filled in to complete an entry. Read the same book for all three hours or a combination of books. Entries with bubbles that have not been filled in or with incomplete book information (no title & author) will not be counted.
- In addition to the 10 regular prize entries, there are five Above and Beyond entries for teens who read more than 30 hours. To earn an Above and Beyond entry, you must complete an entire book.
- Winners will be drawn and notified the week of July 29th.
- Enter to win one of ten $20.00 Visa gift cards by participating in the Library Locator Game.
- Receive an entry form at each teen library program you attend for a chance to win one of ten $20.00 Visa gift cards. There is no limit on the number of programs you could attend.
- Participants cannot win a prize if library card is blocked by fines, fees, or stops. Too many fines to participate? Ask about the Fresh Start program.
Prizes for reading:
- $200.00 gift card (1)
- $100.00 gift card (1)
- $50.00 gift card (2)
- $25.00 gift card (2)
Above & Beyond Prizes:
- $25.00 Barnes & Noble gift card (4)
Library Locator Game Prizes:
(Limit one prize per participant)